|| Bible Visual Aids || Visual Aids Index || Passover and Unleavened Bread || Death, Burial, Resurrection || Scripture jig-saw puzzle || Answer to the puzzle || Inscription on the cross || Name for water baptism || The Law of Faith || Nine Steps to Repentance || The Ten Commandments || Hebrew / Jewish Calendar || Hebrew Letter Flash Cards || Greek Capital Flash Cards || Greek Cursive Flash Cards || Calendar Change ||
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
And God spoke all these words, saying,
(1) I am the LORD your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
You shall have no other gods before me.
(2) You shall not make for you any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me;
And showing mercy to thousands of those who love me, and keep my commandments.
(3) You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
(4) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days you shall labour, and do all your work:
But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates:
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day: therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day, and sanctified it.
(5) Honour your father and your mother: that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God gives you.
(6) You shall not murder.
(7) You shall not commit adultery.
(8) You shall not steal.
(9) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
(10) You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is your neighbour’s.
Logos Apostolic Bible College
You can download here an A4 copy of this diagram in Word.doc format in a zip file.
If you have benefited from visiting this visual aid, then please tell your friends about this website.
If you have a website of your own, then please link to this website. See the Website Links page.
Send this visual aid link to all your friends who would like a poster of the Ten Commandments.